“Fantastic meal at restaurant 43”
Review of Restaurant 43

Restaurant 43
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I wanted to treat my wife for her birthday something a little bit special and and with a touch of class.
This little gem of a family business in Gt Bentley certainly lived up to my expectations,the food was delicious,service was attentive and everything else whilst we were there was first class well done guys keep up the high standards we will be back .
Lee & Helen Abrehart

2  Thank lee a

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My family took me out for a Mother's Day lunch and we found the restaurant impressive from the very first warm welcome. The dining area was attractively laid out and spacious. Service was excellent and good humoured. The chef was incredibly accommodating producing a vegetarian dish not on the menu for two of our party. Thank you. The starters were generous and well-presented and the roast beef was thoroughly enjoyed by the rest of the party. Service was slick and unobtrusive with the friendly waitresses creating a lovely atmosphere. We will hopefully go again to this super restaurant.

1  Thank dmemac
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Not my first visit and definitely not my last. Relaxing atmosphere, staff exceptional and food exquisite everyone should try it and Ruby is tops x

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We arrived at the restaurant, were greeted and shown to our table, a nice round one in the window, so much more sociable than a long table. Our coats were taken and once settled we were asked about drinks and given menus. There was lots of choice although sadly only 1 vegetarian option, luckily I like Risotto! The wine was brought and we were given the choice to taste, it was very good for a house red. We ordered our mains, no one had starters, and sat and chatted for about 15 mins till our meals arrived. The meals were beautifully presented, the plates and food were piping hot, and they tasted just fabulous. We ordered 2 Pork Belly, 2 Risotto, 1 cod and chips (the chips are huge chunky thrice cooked ones......yummy) Gammon, egg and chips which was the special of the day. The portions are good, vegetables are served in a dish to help yourself.
With the main course out of the way it was time for my favourite course, dessert! The choice was fair, a little over priced I felt at £6.50 but i wasn't going to let that put me off! We ordered 2 ice creams, a choice of flavours and you get three scoops........they are quite small scoops, 1 peanut and chocolate cheesecake, this was amazing! 1 doughnuts with dipping sauces, this arrived in a pink and white striped bag and looked cute, it tasted good, you got about 6 little ring doughnuts, but they had more of a pastry texture than a cake one. However, the flavours and presentation were excellent.
We had a lovely time here, this was my second visit, so much so that I'm going again in a weeks time, I shall report again then!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We will say food service outstanding. But we booked by telephone,when we arrived we found it was a tribute night not our thing and two late to go any were else . It put a shadow on the evening,my son and his wife said it spoilt the evenin,staff should inform people when they book what is on that night.

1  Thank gasbottle