“A Memorable Evening”
Review of Gabriel's

Gabriel's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gabriel's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 85 and Hwy 67
Description: Gabriel's features elegant Northern Italian fine dining in the quaint town of Sedalia. Our restaurant is housed in the Victorian Manhart home which was built at the turn of the 1900's and converted into Gabriel's in 1985. Matthew and Jan, owners, have been serving the greater Denver area for over 20 years. Gabriel's specializes in three-course dining so you won't just get an entree. Your evening will begin with an appetizer, followed by soup or salad, then the entree of your choice. Our pricing ranges from $25 to $52 for all three courses. The extensive wine list offers a huge variety to compliment any dinner. We are conveniently located between Denver and Colorado Springs, just 20 minutes from the Tech Center and 30 from Denver. Gabriel's is perfect for all occasions; a romantic night out, a wedding, business function, holiday party and more. Indulge yourself and experience the ultimate in elegant fine dining.
Littleton CO
“A Memorable Evening”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were very pleased with our recent dining experience at Gabriel's in Sedalia, CO. When we made reservations, we advised them that we were coming with guests from Chicago and celebrating one of the guests' birthday. When we arrived at the lovely Victorian restaurant, we were greeted warmly and taken to a special table at a window with a lovely view. Our wait staff was professional, accommodating, and attentive. The food was delicious. Gabriel's even comped a delicious dessert for the birthday guest. We are grateful for the gracious staff who made this a special, memorable evening for us.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank bailey28LittletonCO

Denver, Colorado
“love this place!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Have eaten here many times but yesterday we had a wedding dinner for 20 people. Food and , waitstaff, were perfect. Jan is so accommodating with any details you may have. I was able to get in early to the Milano room and decorate it as well as the outdoor patio. The food is always delicious and considering you dont have a "venue" charge it is very reasonable per person. Highly recommended for private functions as well as special occasions.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ronnyt
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent service & charm”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

You'll find excellent service at this very friendly restaurant. Lots of charm & character. I wish I'd ordered an Italian meal rather than the steak special simply b/c I couldn't stop eating bites of my husband's veal saltimbocca, which was delicious. You choose a salad or soup with your meal. My shrimp weren't very flavorful, but I have a feeling if I'd stuck to the more tried & true Italian cuisine I'd have been more pleased. I was given a red rose at the end of the meal. They seem to have many regulars here. Also, they have live music on the patio in the summer. I wouldn't say this place is as dressy as other reviews mentioned. We saw a mix. This is a sit down, relax & stay awhile place, so I wouldn't bring the kids. They have an extensive wine list! Cocktails are strong. Decor is very old school, nothing like a chain restaurant, which we loved. Good place for special occasion or trying something new off the beaten path. Stick to the Italian dishes.

• Visited May 2014
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Worth the short drive”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Gabriel's is a few miles south of Highlands Ranch, CO in the small town of Sedalia. You wouldn't expect to find a fine restaurant in their location, but it has been there almost 30 years. I went on a Saturday night and they had a good crowd, so people know about it. One of their featured entrees is Colorado lamb. This is a treat because in Colorado you frequently don't get Colorado lamb. (It gets shipped east). For a less expensive meal they also have a bistro.

• Visited April 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Not bad...”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

... but the chair cushions are so worn down, all of us were squirming the entire time. The sauce was on the salty side- I'm glad I tasted it before adding my own. The service was wonderful.

• Visited March 2014