“Overall Good Meal”

Ranked #23 of 59 Restaurants in Salida
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and I went to celebrate a birthday. I enjoyed my Twisted Cork burger (I love garlic) and my wife enjoyed her salad. Good Meal for the price.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Always wanted to try this place. Stopped by for lunch. Great menu, lots of variety. Sat on the patio. Good service. My husband had the mushroom swiss burger and he said it was the best! I had the portobello spinach quesadilla. Fantastic.

1  Thank Shantima
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Located right off highway 50 this beautiful restaurant offers a gorgeous stream side patio and a varied menu. I love it in the summer time for it salad variety.

1  Thank djack7
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We happened upon this place while looking for a restaurant for a birthday dinner. We weren't sure by the outside as it looks a little old, and there was only one other couple in the restaurant when we entered. Soon it was filling up though. They gave us tasters of two kinds of beer we were thinking of ordering. The food was fresh and delicious, and the price was reasonable. . .about $8-$13 for most dishes. There is a patio, that is next to a river, but it was raining, so we didn't participate in that one. The only thing that held up a 5 star rating was the bread came out about 2 minutes before the meal. (We didn't know there would be bread, so we weren't really waiting for it, but we thought the timing indicated they had forgotten us.) Otherwise, the service was good. Very tasty! I will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

What a unique place. Wide variety of food, which sometimes makes me nervous, but they seem to have master all things in the menu to perfection. Laid back, but efficient service. Staff was friendly and made good recommendations. Wine and beer selections are very good. Contemporary atmosphere. Loved it! Will go back again!!

1  Thank familyvacations64