“THAI HEAVEN”

Ranked #24 of 59 Restaurants in Salida
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Took the whole family for lunch but have also eaten dinner here. This place is great and I love the creek running through the back patio area. The food is excellent, just watch out if you aren't good with spices!

2  Thank Denveroutdoors

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and just love it. We have always had wonderful food and great service. Patio out back is lovely. My daughter had the chicken wrap and it was delicious and huge! I had the burger and it was perfectly cooked with my favorite sweet potato fries. They also have a nice gift shop were you can find some pretty good deals on jewelry and they sell a local line of very nice wine. I would highly recommend Twisted Cork Cafe as a very nice lunch place.

1  Thank BAskiing
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great food and good value, with many choices. The building needs a face lift but the patio is very pleasant, located above a creek so the sound of water makes a pleasant dining experience. We had excellent service and were happy that we found it again when visiting the area a year later.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by on way thru area were very plesently suprised at beautiful river we are by and wonderful food

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I had lunch here with a companion. She had the Ahi Tuna salad which she loved. The greens were so fresh and the tuna was cooked perfectly. I had the Cashew Chicken, which was excellent--the hoisin sauce was just right, a perfect balance of sweet & heat. To top off the meal they comped a birthday dessert. I chose the Snickers Cheescake, which was decadent and incredible. This is one of the best restaurants in Salida, in my opinion. There is a great creekside patio and a nice gallery attached with some amazing fused glass pieces--check out the work by the Evergreen artist. The staff was attentive and friendly and the food was quick. Even though I live in Salida the whole experience felt like a vacation, so relaxing and such a high quality experience.

Been to Twisted Cork Cafe? Share your experiences!