“Nice location.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Silver Cliff, CO
“Nice location.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Their meals are good and the setting is very nice. I haven't been there when it was conducive to sit on the deck, I look forward to doing that sometime soon.

Visited September 2011

Colorado Springs, CO
“Good food, good wine, pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went in for a Sunday afternoon lunch with a group. The service was fast, server was attentive, and the food and wine were both delicious. The wines were local and quite varied; menu had plenty of healthy options, which was very important to me. It was a lovely atmosphere both inside and dining out by the river. I will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2012
Hoisington, Kansas
“Vacation 2012”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Food was excellent. We had the opportunity to eat out on the patio, it was a beautiful evening for outside eating. Service was excellent. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2012
Milford, New Jersey
“Great food and local wine”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We had dinner there during our recent visit. One feature is that they serve wines from a local Winery, Mountain Spirit (I brought back a case of wine from there on our last visit) that I really like, Very good variety of food and great service for a busy Saturday night.

• Visited August 2012
Manhattan, Kansas
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was driving to the through Salida from Kansas. I saw this little restaurant and decided to go for it! Absolutely one of the most amazing experiences of my life! I ordered a glass of Riesling and Cajun Chicken Pasta. It was amazing, the service was phenomenal! And the free appetizer of bread and butter was delicious! This restaurant if definitely on my list to return to. The place was super clean, staff was really friendly, view was amazing and the food came out quick. My group of three was in and out in 45 minutes. The atmosphere was romantic, but family friendly at the same time. I paid $20 + tip for a huge portion of amazing pasta and a glass of wine, plus a free appetizer.

• Visited July 2012