“Delicious”

Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I am unable to digest gluten, but my boyfriend enjoys doing so, and it's great when we can find a place that pleases both of us!

This place had fast and friendly service, in a really interesting atmosphere. Surprisingly small inside for a restaurant in the mountains in Colorado, but there's plenty of seats outside. So go when it's warm or order to go!

The pizza was a little slow coming out, but they warn you about that on the menu and it was worth the wait. My boyfriend got the hawaiian pizza with cream cheese and jalapenos, which he greatly enjoyed. My gluten free double-pepperoni was fabulous, with a tasty crust and pepperoni that tastes a little spicier than the usual.

They also brew beer, but I can't have any, and my boyfriend was driving, so perhaps next time I can tell you what he thought of it.

I very much recommending giving this place a try if you're in the area.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

One of the better pizza's we've had. Very small inside, but nice outdoor tables with umbrellas. Great choice of a variety of pizza and beer. Definitely recommendable.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

It's as simple as that, I love this place. Good pizza, good drinks, good service. Try their fresh brewed Ginger Ale, add a little Colorado whiskey to it. If there is a long wait, wait! It's worth it.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

A slice of pie, to your specification, and a special brew, at a great bargain. Great pie, great brew for lunch.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Place is blah nothing to write home about. Beer average had the IPA. Pizza is first class. I'd go back for the pizza.