“Great place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I have eaten here several times, and it never disappoints. You order at the register and the staff brings your food and drinks to the table. It's clearly a town favorite, because it's always busy and full of familiar faces. On our last visit, I made some special requests, and the cashier was very accommodating. I appreciate that very much!

There are newer reviews for Amicas

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Recommended by the Capt. zipline team, we hit after zip lining and a little shopping. Can't go wrong here. Great pizza and atmosphere. They had more than just pizza on the menu. My daughter had spaghetti and she loved it. It can get busy fast so get there before 6 if you can!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We frequently stop at Amicas for a meal when in Salida. The selection of beers is always interesting and the pizzas are somewhat unique. The ordering process when encountered for the first time is confusing, but the staff are helpful and walk people through it. Seating is sometimes at a premium and it is noisy. However, when in Salida, make Amicas a stop on your agenda.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Amica's is my favorite restaurant in Salida - when I'm in town I go there almost every day for either lunch or dinner. (I know. I'm working on this in therapy.) The food is fabulous, reasonably priced, with good-sized portions. Staff is fun and friendly. Beer is delicious and in plenty of varieties for every palate. Cozy atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We enjoyed some of their locally crafted beers. The pizza was wonderful. Quite a few varieties of pizza, and I have a feeling, all are excellent. I had a dark beer that had a great body and flavor, and my wife had a pale beer that she enjoyed.

Been to Amicas? Share your experiences!