“Must be good, we couldn't get in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amicas

Amicas
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado
“Must be good, we couldn't get in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

After reading other reviews we headed for this restuarant and found a 90 min. wait at 6 pm on a rainy day. People leaving, many locals, were raving about the food and how it was worth the wait. We were too hungry so found another great place in town.

Kansas City, MO
“Great Pizza, busy place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We loved the pizza, but the holiday weekend took them off their game for serving people. Lots of tables sat empty while many people waited for a table. Next time, we'll carry out on a busy weekend.

San Jose, CA
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We were in Salida visiting family and stopped in for lunch.
Wow! This was one of the best pizza places we have ever eaten in.
Hubby had the calzone #16. Huge! Delicious!
I had the lunch sized Biella. Thin crusted pizza was amazing, with hot oil made here, goat cheese, mozzarella, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Damn! One of the best I have ever had.
Beer had on premise is "award winning" & very good. If I were a local, I would be here every week!

Somerset, Kentucky
“I don't see what's so great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place is the best in town? The pizza was just so-so. The service was pretty poor (the server was not to blame, they didn't have enough help). The beer was served flat, and when it was returned they gave us another flat beer. It's pricey, too. The only good thing I can give it is the atmosphere was nice and the employees were friendly.

• Visited May 2014
Colorado
“Nice Place for a Beer & a Bite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stopped in for lunch while visiting Salida. Staff, pizza and beer were all top notch. This is a microbrewery and although I'm not a beer fan, I have to say I enjoyed a bit of my wife's glass. The pizza was finished in a flash from their very visible brick oven. The menu looked like it had some items we'd likely try on a next visit.

Visited May 2014

Been to Amicas? Share your experiences!