“Fun and Friendly”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Always a great time and good food at Amicas. Staff is always friendly and fast . We enjoy meeting friends and family here.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great pizza, salads and hand-crafted brews (Rex's is my favorite when they have it). I live close-by and eat here frequently or take out a pizza. This place is ALWAYS busy.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Excellent big salads, pizza, calzones and beer i in a pleasant, buzzing cafe. good for takeout. Friendly, attentive staff. Prompt and efficient service.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a family dinner while in town for vacation. The service was friendly and the food was delicious. Very inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We parked nearby and walked here where a line had already formed at the door waiting for them to open. You order pay and then go sit down. We had a while to wait since they handmake and cook each pizza in a wood fired oven. This is easily the best pizza I've ever had. The kids loved it too and they are used to only liking a certain brand of pizza. Halfway through my pizza, I wished I had ordered a bigger one, just because I didn't want to stop. Lots of choices on the pizzas and toppings. We'll be going back this year. Be prepared to wait, but it's worth it!