“Not much to say here, just GREAT pizza!”
Review of Amicas

Amicas
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Burleson, Texas
“Not much to say here, just GREAT pizza!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We parked nearby and walked here where a line had already formed at the door waiting for them to open. You order pay and then go sit down. We had a while to wait since they handmake and cook each pizza in a wood fired oven. This is easily the best pizza I've ever had. The kids loved it too and they are used to only liking a certain brand of pizza. Halfway through my pizza, I wished I had ordered a bigger one, just because I didn't want to stop. Lots of choices on the pizzas and toppings. We'll be going back this year. Be prepared to wait, but it's worth it!

• Visited August 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Great Pizza - Noisy Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The pizza here is great; the beers are nice; and the desserts are delicious. It was crowded, and we had to wait about 30 minutes for a table. The only downside - and it was a major one - was a noisy group of about 10 people who were obviously drunk and were literally yelling. Near the end of our meal, they left - and peace and quiet reigned.

“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The wood oven pizza was amazing, the microbrew was awesome, and the atmosphere was a blast. When we arrived, there were a lot of people waiting to be seated - and while we waited about 20 minutes (which I don't think is bad at all) - it was well worth it! We will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014
“Great service and great mixture of food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Here's where you can get a really good salad as well as a really good pizza. I do recommend a thin crust pizza but that's my preference. Remember that you're most likely be waiting in line.

Orlando, Florida
“Great Pizza! Go early or you'll wait!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Michelangelo (green chile and goat cheese) pizza was excellent. The Alghero (balsamic glazed portobellos that look like slugs) was an odd combination. Vern's Mountain Salad with the Cosmic Tahini dressing made up for the Alghero - loved the salad! Also enjoyed house made root beer.

We waited about thirty minutes on a random Tuesday evening for a table of three. You place order and then sit down, but they hold the tab open for dessert, or extra pizza. I'd eat here weekly if I lived in town.

Lots of carry-out business.

• Visited March 2014

Been to Amicas? Share your experiences!