“Great pizza”

Parker, CO, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

On a cold and windy evening, the delicious food, good service and proximity to the pizza oven warmed us right up.

Visited February 2013

Canon City, Colorado
“A slice of heaven”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Great pie and they have a great selection of brews as well. It is also a great place for some people watching. Saliva is a eclectic town and all walks of life live there. Well worth the visit.

Plymouth, New Hampshire
“Always good”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great pizza - great tastes and variety.
The same goes for the beers - brewed on site, again with great tastes and variety.
We visit several times each time we visit Salida.

Visited January 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Cramped”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

But the food and ambiance is AWESOME!! We went MLK weekend, so it was extremely busy, thus the service lacked, but that won't sway me from visiting every single time I visit Salida!!

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“So good!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was suspicious: a pizza place as No. 1 in a town with so many restaurants? They won me over, it's simply great. There's a very good selection of pizza, everything from meaty to vegetarian, and combinations of toppings are excellent. The quality... after 3 recent weeks in Italy, I can say, their pizza is as good, if not better, than anything we had there.
I had "NIGEL'S RATHER LARGE ALE" from their menu, and I would place it among 5 best beers I have ever had - strong, flavorful, complex.
And - while this is not your corner pizza place price-wise, they are quite reasonable.

• Visited January 2013