“Wood fired pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Cotopaxi, Colorado, United States
“Wood fired pizza”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Pizza and italian food , salads are great too. Brew pub!

Visited February 2012

Moab, Utah
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Best pizza I've had in a long time! We've really enjoyed it. Thanks guys!

Visited May 2012
Louisiana
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Amica's has a casual atmosphere. There was live music the night we were there. The pizza is thin crust and cooked in a wood fire. We ordered the #5 and it was delicious. I would recommend it if you are in the area.

Visited May 2012
Leadville, Colorado
“Good Food, Great Beer!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We live an hour from Salida and I have only eaten here a handful of times but it never disappoints. The microbrewery rotates beers and always has something new to taste. I have always liked their stouts and porters as they are of an excellent quality. The food is also quite tasty. I got a calzone and my wife had a gluten free pizza which she enjoyed. It was the off season and not nearly as crowded as it gets in the summer time. Our food was served astonishingly fast. The atmosphere is crowded even when it's not. There are fun murals on the walls and the tables and bar area are all a bit tight. It's noisy and not the best spot for quite conversation but rather a fun place to go with a small group or family.

The only complaint I have was a confusing, redundant issue, which was that we ordered and payed for our food at the door and then got some extras during dinner which prompted a separate check. While this seemed like an unnecessary step for them it also complicated the tipping process. My suggestion is - not to tip when first paying- but rather leaving something on the table after eating.

I also want to mention that beer can be purchased for taking home. They've got growlers, bombers and bottles - however in bottle form you can only take what they have recently capped so not everything on tap is available for take home unless you get a growler.

I would definitely recommend this spot to others. Go there for the beer, the food or the fun atmosphere - don't be in a hurry in the summer time.

• Visited May 2012
Kechi, Kansas
“Great Takeout options”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Amicas offer "Tank and Bake" which we did. It was quick and great tasting. We took it back to the vacation rental and enjoyed our own relaxed atmosphere. We ordered a pepperoni pizza and a salad.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Amicas? Share your experiences!