“Great Breakfast in Salida”

The Bounty Restaurant and Gift Shop
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Bounty is a great destination for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We also feature a gift shop, offering a wide array of local products. We have three different seating areas which are suited to different dining experiences - the main dining room is great for families and larger groups, the lounge is the perfect place to enjoy one of our signature cocktails and perhaps catch the game on TV, and our outdoor terrace is the ideal spot to enjoy a glass of wine and some live music in the warm sunshine or under the starry sky.
Carlsbad CA
“Great Breakfast in Salida”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Passing through town. Stopped here for breakfast - good selection and resonable price for good portions. I had the eggs Benedict, my son the Huevos and not sure what his (Vegan) girlfriend had but she liked it. Pancake was huge.
Also tried funnel cake fries whuch were good could start some bad habits.

Good service and friendly. Lunch and dinner menus looked real good but we did not have time to go back. Wish they had some better coffee - just the usual .weak stuff

• Visited January 2014

Rocky Mountains
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Good old fashioned breakfast food, with tasty twists. Food is mostly all homemade (no out of the box gravy). Portions are hearty. Good start for a day on adventure in the Rockies.

Visited December 2013
Florianopolis, SC
“Great place!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had a great time at the restaurant. I am a tourist from Brazil and the whole environment of the restaurant is really unique for me. I've never eaten in a place like that. The food is really delicious and the options are great. I had the chance to have some breakfasts and a Thanks Giving dinner and they were really tasty, I really enjoyed the mountain view too. I recommend! Go check it out!

• Visited November 2013
Denver, CO.
“Nice Place”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

On a recent hunting trip with my 3 oldest and two granddaughters we visited the Country Bounty Restaurant and Gift Shop which was recommended by the Super 8. It's close enough to walk to from the motel. The restaurant did offer some unexpected items, which gives everyone a wonderful choice of food! Everyone in our group of seven enjoyed their meals and I had pumpkin pie and coffee to finish everything off! The service was quick, friendly and yes very reasonable. When we were all finished with our meals we had to visit the gift shop which is located inside the same building, my granddaughters wouldn't let me out with out something to take with them, we all picked up something for memories of our trip, a lot of great things to choose from....

• Visited November 2013
Alamosa
“What you'd expect and more”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

In addition to all the other comments about good comfort food, I want to add that the menu includes some unexpected offers. These include elk and bison burgers, meatloaf made with four kinds of meat and fish tacos. We have tried some of these and they were delicious. The burger buns are homemade and whole wheat as is the mini- loaf that comes to your table with your drinks. Gluten- free items are available as are a variety of side dishes if you want to skip the usual fries.

• Visited October 2013