“Great Breakfasts”

Ranked #10 of 59 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bounty is a great destination for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We also feature a gift shop, offering a wide array of local products. We have three different seating areas which are suited to different dining experiences - the main dining room is great for families and larger groups, the lounge is the perfect place to enjoy one of our signature cocktails and perhaps catch the game on TV, and our outdoor terrace is the ideal spot to enjoy a glass of wine and some live music in the warm sunshine or under the starry sky.
Salida, Colorado
“Great Breakfasts”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Santa Fe Polenta, Portobello and Eggs is my favorite and I cannot seem to order anything else on the menu each time go in. The ingredients are fresh and the flavors of the dish meld together to create a very unique and delicious breakfast. Staff is friendly and we can get seated usually very quickly on a Sunday. Cozy atmosphere, and the gift shop has some tasteful merchandise.

• Visited October 2012

Pine, Colorado
“Old fashioned delicious, unique, home cooking coupled with modern barista drinks!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Gluten free friendly. Cook to order, real food with a big selection of coffee drinks. I had polenta with a delicious salsa, my husband had a breakfast relleno that he is raving about hours later. Yum.

houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast which is a good value - one pancake is $1.99 but be warned - these pancakes are huge; my husband ordered two which were practically hanging over the edges of the over-sized dinner plate they were served on. Strong coffee and friendly staff. However, the gift shop is kinda tacky

Visited October 2012
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Always a winner”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place is a can't beat it-go to place for families, or a quick stop. Always good food-not great, but good and dependable.

Visited October 2012
Decatur, Texas
“It was good but nothing exceptional.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped in at noon and they were very busy, however, it did not take long to get seated. We ordered breakfast and to me it was your typical average omelet, toast and bacon. My only complaint is the coffee I got was not hot at all and when I got a refill I only received about a half of a cup. Our waitress was nice but really rushed. She said they were expecting a bus of 20 people and someone had called in and they were working short handed. I didn't visit the gift shop so therefore cannot share any info about it at all.

• Visited September 2012