“Awesome.”

Ranked #12 of 63 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Shallots is a modern American cafe that focuses on quality food and cocktails at a great price. We strive to keep our food and cocktails fresh and interesting, with an emphasis on quality service.
Golden, Colorado
“Awesome.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My roommate and I stopped in here on our way through Salida and I am very glad we did. The atmosphere is delightful, our waitress was an absolute peach and the food was to die for. The presentation was elegant and the flavor profiles were well thought out. The execution of each dish was flawless. I have not had food better than this in Colorado and I have spent 2 years looking.

• Visited September 2012

Houston, Texas
“A good dining experience”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The staff was very attentive and made the meal memorable. The restaurant is cozy and the atmosphere is pleasantly subdued. The menu is sophisticated, so its really not the place if you're craving a simple dinner. I had a good shrimp dish and was flavorful and our appetizer, which I cannot recall exactly, was light and well sized. We would definitely return

Visited August 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best and Only Breakfast in Town!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were ready for breakfast and wanted something other than a pastry and coffee. We wanted a greasy spoon - or as close as we could get to that.

Both servers working that morning were very friendly and always had a smile on their face. The food and coffee both were great and reasonably priced.

This is a rather new restaurant and they seem to be doing a very good job for being open for such a short time.

I highly recommend this place!

Visited July 2012
Indiana
“Fantastic Breakfast”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Sept 2009 - My wife and I had a splendid breakfast here - She got the peach stuffed french toast - worthy of approval following every bite! I had the corned beef and hash that was also delicious. Comfortable setting - would go again!

• Visited July 2011
“Lunch heaven”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My dad and his wife brought me here and I was very pleased to find a very healthy menu with plenty of plant base dishes.The owner a very nice lady called them by name even though they only visit about once per month, as they live an hour and a half away in Crestone, also she knew what their favorite was. I had chili, it was very taste. The entire experience was warm and friendly. Thank you for a great memory. Vince (my Dad) and Mary are glad you are in business.

• Visited March 2012