“More about decoration than great food”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #18 of 63 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Salida, Colorado
“More about decoration than great food”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

First visit and I hear there are other locations around. The décor is over-the-top Mexican, which isn't necessary if the food is great. They even had the wait staff in costumes which had me concerned. Food was average and not spicy enough to suit me. Accompanied by a bland pool of refritos and rice. Service was attentive, the drinks were refilled many times. Cannot hold a candle to Del Ray, which unfortunately closed in late April, a huge loss for Salida.

• Visited April 2014

Pueblo West, Colorado
“Good Food, Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stopped here for lunch and were the first diners that day. The restaurant was cold but we were waited on fairly quickly. I wouldn't say the service was great, but it was adequate. The staff was kind of wandering around without purpose. The food was very good. We would definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food... so so service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is a growing local to Colorado restaurant chain. The food was excellent, but the wait staff was short handed. They have a sign up for hiring more help. They need it.

Visited February 2014
Rochester, New York
“Disapointing, to say the least! !”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Our party of three was seated quickly but took a while to have our order take. We had to wait awhile for one of the orders to be prepared so we expected to wait for our food. My shrimp dish was so over cooked, I couldn't remove any shrimp meat from the shells and the mushrooms were canned. My son's meal was only so so. I won't be going back anytime soon!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cdaviso2
Page, Arizona
“New Recipes.... Great Margaritas....”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The restaurant has great decor, but the best was the food, our waiter explained they are improving the recipes, well the Siete Mares was great and the Flaming Fiesta made the other tables look toward us, and the Margaritas, We had the Fiesta Margarita that they make at the moment, and it was so good!!!, I will definitely come back and for sure recommend it.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Fiesta Mexicana? Share your experiences!