Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Trip to Great Sand Dunes on Halloween

I spent Oct 31st on the Great Sand Dunes in Colorado with Aspire Mountain Tours. It was a one of a... read more

Reviewed November 20, 2020
tsp89
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
Aspire Rules!!

Tom was terrific!!! This was our favorite rafting trip... He talked about the history of the canyon... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2020
15robn

All reviews white water raft company canyon emilio colorado blast
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2018

What a first time experience I had rafting with Acquired Tastes Rafting!!! Our guide was Ryan and it was amazing to watch him maneuver through the rapids. Michael was our camp host and also a guide on our second raft. He also made the weekend such an enjoyable time! We all loved getting to know him better. On our second day of rafting we were able to raft with a few of the guides and had such a great day! Chuck has really picked a great group to guide his customers on the Arkansas River!! I can't wait till I can go again next year!! If I lived closer I would be rafting with them regularly. They made us all feel like family!! Thanks to all of you at Acquired Tastes Rafting! You truly are the best! Can't wait till next year!! I hope you all are there! S1

3  Thank kirbyia77
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Tess our guide did an amazing job of not only taking care of us down the river but kept our entire family engaged in everything along the river. Our lunch was outstanding as well! These gentlemen know what they are doing!!!

4  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Acquired Tastes does a great job of guiding you on the trip. I love going with them because they don't required the helmets on the low level Brown's Canyon tour, which are very cumbersome and take away the experience of the freedom of rafting. They give you two extra rapids by putting in at Johnson City so the trip lasts longer.

Date of experience: July 2017
5  Thank Pilotpc12
Reviewed June 20, 2018

heard about this company through a friend and can't believe how lucky we were - had an awesome raft trip with Drew as our guide and he was wonderful - the water was down a bit but still had a great time - he was knowledgeable and really seemed to enjoy what he was doing - overall a fantastic time!! Would recommend this company to anyone who wants a first rate raft experience

3  Thank munsonjoni
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Our group of 8 guys met in CO this summer and had a great time doing whitewater rafting with Acquired Tastes (1/2 day trip, with lunch!). Our guides were great and took really good care of us. On a colder than typical day, the wetsuits rentals were great and very affordable. Overall great time - and we'll definitely be back to Acquired Tastes next time in the area (hopefully not too long!)

4  Thank j2adams