Review Highlights
Unexpected Joy

Popped in after a coffee at the Howl & was greeted by the owner and what could be described as... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2019
716kyliem
Overland Park, Kansas
via mobile
So Much Fun

This was a fun “gallery” with an amazing array of one-of-kind creatures. We were lucky to escape... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2019
michaelfQ579GZ
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salida
from $25.00
from $25.00
from $74.80
from $62.93
More Info
All reviews art gallery jim henson dr seuss smile on your face steam punk downtown salida the owner great art creatures monster shop muppets childhood fun sculptures browsing purchase
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

We were thoroughly entertained by this small shop. The monsters are lively and cute. The friendly proprietor was there to answer our questions. Fun place to visit!

Date of experience: September 2016
Suzanne M, Owner at The Bungled Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for your very kind review! Suzanne and Pat

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I love this store. I don't even know where to start except when you are on Salida, CO you must go to this place and see all the creations that call this store home. Your imagination comes to life in this place.

Date of experience: August 2016

We love you!!! Thank you for your enthusiasm!!!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

It's almost impossible not to go in after looking in the window of this shop! The monsters/creatures are so whimsical and cute! The pieces are all very colorful and fun and take the concept of "art" to a whole new level. A great place for art lovers of all ages!

Date of experience: August 2016

We are so glad that you are intrepid and followed your curiosity into our shop...many, many thanks!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Be sure and include The Bungled Jungle in your downtown Salida shopping trip. The sculpture and art are fun, cute, and bizarre. The friendly proprietor stands ready to answer questions and discuss possible custom orders. A fun shop.

Date of experience: August 2016

Many thanks for a very nice review....Pat and Suzanne

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Was just passing by when I noticed the baby carriage on the sidewalk with the monster (and monster babies) ---HAD to stop and check it out! Went inside and I think my inner child sprang out of me! OMG the variety of the creatures had me laughing and owner Suzanne was a delight to chat with! I tried selecting one--but one selected me and he is sitting on my desk at school--can't wait til the kids see it in the Fall!
Keep those creative juices flowing--they're absolutely adorable creatures! Thanks for the laughs on my trip--I'll always remember ....

Date of experience: July 2016

Wow! What nice and inspiring words...you got our creative juices flowing and we can't wait to get in the studio today. We hope the kids are inspired too!!! Hugs, Suzanne and Pat