“Great food, horrible service.”
Review of La Casa Del Rey - CLOSED

La Casa Del Rey
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Have been to this restaurant a handful of times and the food is always excellent. Great green chili, and the best huevos rancheros around. Every time we have been there, Crystal has been pretty rude. The last time was over the top. The bus girl was completely friendly and then when it came time for Crystal to take our order, she was curt and rude. We ordered drinks and didn't get them for about 15-20 minutes, then when we finally got our food much later, we did not have silverware. The bus girl asked Crystal if she should give us some silverware and she said "no, they can eat with thier fingers." I got up from the table and got everyone some silverware and napkins from a stack that was sitting on the counter. She was so rude and nasty to us for no reason, that I don't think I will ever go back, even though I love the food. There's no reason for someone to treat customers that way. There are plenty of other great restaurants in Salida. I would avoid this place like the plague.

3  Thank faachick