Tripadvisor
Salida
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
My Must Stop

Always enjoy browsing this store of local artists. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2019
Connie L
Bulverde, TX
Pottery classes

Learn to craft pottery through instruction by the master potter Mark Rittmann. Enjoy creating... read more

Reviewed December 23, 2018
florinada
Salida, Colorado
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2015

This is a beautiful pottery gallery. There is a great variety of functional ware and ceramic art. A really friendly place to stop and see the range of clay work. Great gifts!

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank tinalewis58
Reviewed July 6, 2015

Family owned and operated. Great gifts by owners and other Colorado potters and artisans. Must take home a piece from this store as a reminder of Colorado and the beautiful town of Salida.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 4, 2015

I'm from the Northwest where glass forms are a work of art and then some. Although this shop was nice, I see much nicer pieces at home. Displays are nice with good lighting and worth a look if you're in the area.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed December 24, 2014 via mobile

Because the two handled mug I ordered last month was so beautiful, I ordered three more as stocking stuffers, and they just arrived on Christmas eve. If anything, they are even more beautiful than the first one.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed November 13, 2014

We visited MP two months ago, and I ordered a two-handled mug. It just arrived, and it is beautiful, well beyond my expectations. Great beauty, functionality, and value - we will go back and order more from them.

Date of experience: September 2014