“the burger good...not the lettuce slime”
Review of Currents

Currents
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
colorado
“the burger good...not the lettuce slime”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

i know it was to go but the lettuce was a mass of slime, probably from the heat of the burger. it was a turn off and so i wont be returning here

Visited March 2014
1 Thank 1965kathy

“Good for family and great food!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Being from out of town and very picky I went into Currents with low expectations although hoping for a decent steak. We were all wanting something more than fried food. I have a 3 & 4 yr old so the somewhat noisy atmosphere was perfect for us. Our server Azaria was very nice and accommodating. I ordered my steak with a special sauce and they did it for me no problem! Then I ordered the spinach salad and it was my all time favorite. We also had the mussels, buffalo steak, and a dessert again ordered a special way and it was all terrific! Great memory for Salida. Would recommend and would go again.

1 Thank Broomdaddy
Delta, Colorado
“wow”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I are carnivores. This place managed to provide both of us with the best steaks we have ever eaten. I grew up on a farm and let me tell you, this was a perfect steak. Service was fantastic. Just wow. Eat here.

Visited March 2014
“Family Traditions”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My son and his family came to visit for a week for the third year. Every year I have taken them to Currents for our meal before they head back to Kansas City. I can't say enough about the way the owner Brad and staff have cared for my family. A beautiful table was set to handle our large party. Every year the staff has recommended a great bottle of wine for the table to share. The food is very fresh. We had mussels for appetizers. My kids inhaled them. The beer battered fish is awesome. They make a strawberry shortcake from scratch that my son gets every year. It is almost like a sponge cake. I can't say enough about the restaurant and the staff. It will continue to be a family tradition for us.

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Always great food.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Love the local distilled booze selection. We all got different dishes and they were all great, just like last time there. Will go there again. Best in Salida

• Visited March 2014

Been to Currents? Share your experiences!