“Always great food.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Love the local distilled booze selection. We all got different dishes and they were all great, just like last time there. Will go there again. Best in Salida

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our group of eight had a very nice dinner at Currents. Interesting menu and well-prepared food. We were worried about noise level, but did OK. Our server was top notch.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I dined with my family at Currents during the week. We were going to go on Sat. Night but they were booked. I'm glad we waited, the place is on the small side and by the time we left, it was packed (but not uncomfortable. They have a great local beer selection and the wine choices were so-so. I had fish and chips (half portion) and it was tasty and plenty of me. My son went with the Philly cheese stake and our guest had the chicken breast. We were very satisfied with the staff, the food and the value. I recommend this place. It's laid back and comfortable.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great prices; amazing specials and menu - we tried appetizers, specials, 2 for one happy hour drinks and dessert (and now asking for weight watcher forgiveness!) ... very impressed - laid back but excellent service - ribeye to die for and walleye was great too.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Last night, dinner at Currents was, again, very nice. The Cajun Chicken back on the menu was tasty, spicy and delicious. The walleye was tender and delectable. The potatoes were amazing and the green beans were spiced like none other I remember and wow, what flavor. Thanks to Brad for another wonderful meal.