“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We decided to try out Current's based on Trip Advisor reviews. Our meal was excellent! I had the fried chicken and my husband had the surf n' turf. We were both impressed with our food. Great presentation too. The service was great and our meal came out pretty quickly. Menu is a tad bit pricey. They also had a great drink menu. Try it out!

2  Thank MollyandDoug

Reviewed October 7, 2011

My wife and I stopped for the night in Salida, CO and and of the several reasaurants in the main area of town chose Currents. From the outside and the interior we expected a good but not memorable meal. Were we pleasantly surprised. The food and its presentation was superb. I would recommend Currents to any of our friends. We enjoy well prepared and presented food; we were not disappointed in the least.

The food is excellent, service was good and friendly, the ambiance is upscale diner. The owner stopped by to ensure that we were happy with our experience. We were!

3  Thank Russ B
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We love this place very professional food was great . Only sushi on town really went out of their way to make our experience a good one .A plus

1  Thank Bulliet
Reviewed October 2, 2011

These folks have the best fish and chips my wife and I have ever eaten!
Normally, we never eat in the same place twice on a getaway so we can sample a wide variety of the local eateries.
For the first time, we made an exception.
The food is just too good to not go as many times as we could.
After the first nights meal, I actually considered fish and chips for breakfast the next day.
Almost all of what they serve is grown locally.
Super friendly people in a great town. GO!

1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Relaxing atmosphere, wonderful menu, delicious food, and personalized service. One could not ask for more. Chris, the owner, is conscientious, caring, and a superb host. We could not have enjoyed our dinner more. The evening was certainly a most positive incentive to return again.

1  Thank David N