“Good food at a good price”
Review of Wallbangers

Wallbangers
Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Salida
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We ate here on July 4th. We were staying at a hotel across the street and didn't feel like getting back on the motorcycles so this was an easy choice. Our waitress was very attentive and checked on us quite often. I don't eat much so my husband and I split a meal quite often. We were going to do so with the chicken fried chicken dinner. Every other restaurant just bring us an empty plate, but they actually put the meal on 2 plates - we each had a full serving of mashed potatoes, and 1/2 of the chicken and our other side which was onion rings, on each plate. I ended up giving my husband most of what was on my plate because it was too much food for me. One of our friends wanted something cooked a certain way, and they readily accommodated her. We will eat here again when passing thru Salida.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank C'Ann F

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good food poor service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by hotel staff. The food was very good fresh and homemade. Only wish our waitress was more attentive. Very unprofessional to chew gum and have such a lax attitude. We waited for ever for everything while she stood and talked to the table next to us that we're locals. Almost as if she new we were just visiting and didn't deserve good service. My only regret was not informing the manager or that I left her a tip.

Visited July 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Good Basic Food and Drinks”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Right on Highway 50, this restaurant and bar serves good, basic grub at very reasonable prices. Good for families and those into watching sports (lots of TVs). Plenty of parking and room inside for everyone.

• Visited June 2014
Fountain, CO
“On the fence”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I didn't like my margarita, but LOVED my applewood smoked bacon burger. It was delicious! The fries were good too. Others had quesadillas which they reported weren't great. One at our table had the buffalo chicken sandwich which he really enjoyed. Service started out pretty mediocre, but improved as the evening went on. Bottom line, if you go, get a burger!

• Visited June 2014
Dzilam de Bravo, Mexico
“Great games for kids- mediocre food.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We only go here when we want to hang out while the kids play video games. The food is so-so at best.

Visited May 2014

Been to Wallbangers? Share your experiences!