“Decent Sports Bar”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
USA
“Decent Sports Bar”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nothing special, but it did have the advantage of not being a chain. Local feel and funky layout. Food was OK, not great. Good choices of local beers.

Sayre, Oklahoma
“The service!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

It's a sports bar. Seems like a hard category to stand out in but I have to say the service at wallbangers is top notch. We just ate there with 3 kids under 7y/o and it was a great experience. The food offered something for all of us but the staff really made the stop worth it. Our waitress offered to get the kids food started so the hubs and I could have time to look over the menu. This set such a different tone for the whole meal! Unfortunately, one of the kids got sick all over me (totally not related to this establishment) and the waitresses went completely out of their way to help me get myself, my kid, and my experience back in order. If we come to Salida again this place will absolutely be on our list of stops.

Maui, Hawaii
“Good sports bar to watch the Bronco game”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Lot of TV's everywhere to watch your favorite game. Drink specials throughout the game. Lots of locals along with a few of us tourists.

Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome burgers”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Everything you want in a sports bar. Burger was great. Brownie ala mode was average. But we would definitely return.

Visited August 2013
Rocky Ford, Colorado
“Excellent food and great atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff as soon as I walked in the door. Pleased with the service, and the food is excellent! I've eaten here a few times and always consistent. Definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Wallbangers? Share your experiences!