“Ok, but pricey”

Ranked #15 of 59 Restaurants in Salida
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were starving by the time we arrived in town. Friendly, attentive staff, but rather pricey for the food. Ribs were not enjoyed by our son, steaks were good, though not as good as the place next door.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wallbangers was recommended to us by the Hotel staff, due to the fact they have an arcade, and we had kids ages 7-17 in our group. Got there about 6 on a Saturday, with a party of 8, so a wait was expected. Hostess was friendly and personable. Portions were enormous! You really get your money's worth on the food. Only downside was our server... never checked on our food, never offered refills on drinks. Everyone else in the place was great! Other servers checked on us, and even the hostess came by to see how we were doing. Overall, a pretty fun atmosphere and good food.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Every time I am in town to visit family, I always eat at Wallbangers at least once. Great place to watch sports, food is delicious and nice bar. My experience with the service and waitstaff has always been positive and food comes out in a timely fashion. I highly recommend the place. Generally I try something new each time but the Green Chili Cheese Fries, Angus Burger and Quesadillas are a few of my favorite items on the very extensive menu. I also love how they offer rides in their vintage limo if you've had too much to drink. Very cool! This place is one reason why I always enjoy visiting Salida!

1  Thank Carrie C
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I were traveling through Salida with our two little girls. We drove around for a while and decided on Wallbangers. I was hesitant at first, because it was a sports bar; however, when we called, they assured us it was a family restaurant. Turns out, it was perfect for our little family! Usually the girls dislike eating out, but they had a game room! We practically had to bribe the girls to come eat. When we all sat down, the meal was fantastic. The kids enjoyed their tiny hamburgers, while my husband and I ate the sirloin and rib eye. The steaks were to die for. The place was pretty busy, but we had no problem with service. This was our first time here, but the server made us feel at home. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Nice place to meet friends have a drink. Good food try the nachos..... I will return again. Server was very attentive made sure we were well taken care of.