“Great place to watch the game and eat” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wallbangers

Wallbangers
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salida, Colorado
“Great place to watch the game and eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I dont understand what people are saying about slow service. I have gone there several times and everything has been great. This is a busy place at times but everyone is always friendly and helpful. The kids can go play in the game room while my husband and i enjoy our drinks and watch the game. Greg the owner always comes by and checks on us to make sure we are doing ok. I have never had any problems with the food or the service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Nathrop, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service is slooow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been to this place a several times and am always a little disappointed.I really like the food but the service is lacking. You put your drink order in and don't see the server again for over 20 minutes, and if you need anything extra that's gonna be a wait too. It just makes for a very long dinner.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kyle H
“Burger asked medium well cooked medium rare”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Came to wallbangers after spending a relaxing day at mt princeton. Wallbangers was recommended because we wanted a variety of beers. I ordered the bleu cheese burger medium well and it came out medium rare. When i told the server she was not very nice and took it back to the kitchen. It took 10 minutes to fix the mistake which was not an issue. I was concerned with my service. Please fix

2 Thank Residue
Salida
“Poor Service and Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was highly disapointed in what we found at Wallbangers. I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap that came out cold and flavorless. When I asked the waiteress to fix it, she gave me major attitude about it and took over 15 minutes to let me know it would "be another 10". By then my group was already done so I took it to go. I really wanted to love this place, it had a fun enviornment and the kids had a blast in the game room but I don't think we'll be returning any time soon.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank winesnob531
gregwall77, Owner at Wallbangers, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
I sincerely apologize if you had a negative experience at Wallbangers. We at Wallbangers work very hard to make sure our product and service are top notch. I will not tolerate any servers who are not friendly or do not handle problems in a professional, courteous and friendly manner. We will always strive to be the very best and correct any problems that we come upon us.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Good late night meal, delivered to hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We got in late to Salida after most every place had closed. We called Wallbangers and they were able to deliver to our hotel. The food was good and the price was very reasonable.

Visited July 2012