“Delicious Filet Mignon”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Loved the delicious Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon, baked potato and salad with homemade dressing. The price of $11.95 for a 9 oz. meal was also great. The drink prices were also a great deal and our hostess and servers were friendly and very informative about river rafting in Colorado. They could use a little more lighting in there, but willing to overlook because the food is so good! Thank you!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We enjoyed a fillet mignon at a wonderful price and superb atmosphere. This restaurant was recommended by our hotel staff. We were only in Salida for 2 days otherwise we would have eaten "one more time" at what we considers a GREAT restaurant!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Simple menu and good food...a great place to eat before a day in the mountains. The steaks were cooked to perfection!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

What attracted me was the sign Prime Rib $10.95. That's worth a stop to this steakhouse.
The waitress, Donna, was great! She quickly explained the Prime Rib sizes (I took the 20 ounce) the trimmings and moments later I had the plate in front of me.
Great value for the prime rib.
The restaurant was very busy (Friday night) and I appreciate the service to a solo traveler.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Quincy's is a basic steak house, that is exactly what it advertises. For a reasonable price you get to pick one of two choices; steak or not steak. None of the locals pick the "not steak" and neither did we.

Add a baked potato, basic fixings, and a salad and that's about all there is to it. The steak we had was good, properly cooked and tender. I don't think it was filet mignon, but at that price, I wasn't complaining.

Desert was cheesecake, and it was very tasty. Again, nothing fancy available, limited selection, but straight forward and very affordable.

One word of warning though, stick to basic drinks. I asked for a mojito and the bartender, who lacked mint, substituted Creme de Menthe - think minty mouthwash! I switched to a house merlot and was much happier.