“Ferraro's should be #1 overall in Salida and top 10 in Colorado”
Review of 216 Ferraro's

216 Ferraro's
Ranked #15 of 63 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Opened June 21st, 2010
Frisco, Colorado
“Ferraro's should be #1 overall in Salida and top 10 in Colorado”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

From the very tasty Argentinian Malbec, to my Veal Picata, and my daughter's Egg Plant, this Italian dining experience was at the top of their game. It's location near the Arkansas and friendly staff made the evening a great one. Even in laid back Salida, a Reservation is recommended. We will return.

• Visited August 2013

Pine, Colorado
“Would not go back”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Food wanted to be well prepared, great quality, and excellent service. It's like they are practicing and didn't make the grade. We hardly touched the pasta and the steak was ok. Crab cakes ok. Salads were tasty. They kept forgetting things, even until the end. Expensive mistake!

• Visited August 2013
Buena Vista, Colorado
“Fantastic Authentic Italian”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great service, wine knowledge, and the food was scrumptious. Thanks guys for a classy but relaxed evening with clients.

Visited August 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Relaxing, friendly, elegant atmosphere...”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Delightful waitress and great food at the close of an active day in Salida. We highly recommend this restaurant. The riverside restaurants just had bar food and were crowded and noisy. Ferraro's was just right.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finding this restaurant, was like finding a Diamond in the rough!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been traveling through Salida, CO all my life, but haven't been down there in some years. I was surprised at the changes in the town and atmosphere, but were looking to make the best of it. The biggest surprise of the weekend was the great dinning experience I had at 216 Ferraro's! The town and restaurants were all very busy, and although 216 Ferraro's was full as well they had an immediate opening at the bar. I am normally not the type of person that sits at the bar for dinner, but we were sure glad we did this time! The bar tender/ server Diamond Redfeather was a breath of fresh air, and made our weekend experience so much more enjoyable. We had such a great time, and Mr. Redfeather made us feel like long time locals. He made the whole weekend memorable, and I feel like a family friend now. The food was absolutely fantastic as well!

We started with Oysters Rockefeller, and they were amazing!! I get this at any restaurant that has them, and these are better then any top seafood place I have been. I then received bread and salad and wow they were fantastic! The Caesar dressing is best i've tasted in long time. I am a big Caesar dressing snob, and this was shockingly great! I then had a Steak Gorgonzola that was honestly surprisingly one of the better steaks I have had in some years. I go to Elways, Del Frisco's, and other nationally revered steak houses and this rivaled those steaks in many ways. Such a surprise in this little town!

I really can't express the phenomenal experience we had at 216 Ferraro's. Diamond Redfeather really made the weekend though. I truly love great service at a restaurant and Mr. Redfeather's service was second to none. We actually went back the next night and it was nothing but the same! Anytime we are in Salida, we will absolutely be back. We will be patrons for life!

• Visited July 2013