“When in Salida, dine here”
Review of 216 Ferraro's

216 Ferraro's
Ranked #13 of 63 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened June 21st, 2010
Lakewood, Colorado
“When in Salida, dine here”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The ambiance is warm and inviting. Huge kudos to the staff from the waiter(s) to chef, fabulous service. The fresh seafood was tantalizing, the oysters were delicious and I am extremely picky about those little creatures and the sea bass was out of this world. The pasta was done to perfection, you can't go wrong with any selection. The salads were fresh and crisp and nice touch with the shaved parmesan on the caesar, delightful. A must is the Zabaglione dessert, beautiful presentation with the orchid/strawberry, worth every spoonful. Art Ferraro is the master of this fine establishment and the mastermind behind the great menu.

• Visited July 2012

Salida, Colorado, United States
“pasta love”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I always go to Ferraro's when in Salida and the expierance is always great. Best steaks in town and the pasta is the best. Soooo fresh. great food great drinks.

• Visited July 2012
Tampa
“A "must go" restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We selected 216 just on the basis of looking in the window when my wife and I walked by it earlier in the day. It just had an appealing Italian Bistro type look to it. Our expectations were wildly exceeded. Everything we had from bread to desert was just one notch better than what we thought it might possibly be. From the moment we walked in the door we knew it was going to be a great experience. A caveat: they did have our favorite wine not the list (The Prisoner) so maybe my review is slightly tempered by that lens. 216 is much like a small restaurant in Italy itself with adult couples like my wife and I but there was a table with several youngsters and there mom's with them at the table next to us that we thought actually added to the atmosphere. The only difference is that no one appeared to be speaking Italian.

Visited June 2012
Buena Vista
“Great”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Other than being a small place. The place rocks in all areas. Service food and price fantastic

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2.5/5”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were very excited to eat here because we were told it's the nicest restaurant in Salida. I didn't like too much at all; my wife thought it was pretty good. The food did taste good, but we didn't get very good service. We were the only two people in the whole place, minus the staff, and it took an hour to get our food out. The bread was cold. Pretty pricey. We paid like $27 before tax for one appetizer and one entree. The food wasn't bad at all, but I don't think it was worth the price. I wouldn't go there again.

• Visited June 2012