“Well done, Ferraro's - Highly recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of 216 Ferraro's

216 Ferraro's
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened June 21st, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
“Well done, Ferraro's - Highly recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

This location has been the home of many different restaurants over the years. From the old "Palace" restaurant to the present 216 Ferraro's, nothing has seemed to last. However, this one could be a winner. We ate here on two separate occasions during the Summer of 2011, and were highly impressed each time. The Italian food was excellent; from spaghetti to lasagne to cheese pasta. The wine pairings were very good and they had a wide variety. It's not inexpensive, but the quality of the meal made it worth it. The place is small, with about a dozen tables and a small bar, but they take reservations, so you'll be able to get a seat. It was busy both times we were in there. So, If you're in Salida, give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2011

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very tasty food near the River Walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2011

I walked to Ferraro's from a hotel on the main highway. This place is near the River Walk. I was dining alone, but the waitress gave me the same attentive service as all the other diners. I had the chicken piccata, one of my favorites, and it was very good.

Longmont, Colorado
“Great Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

We had dinner at Ferraro's on a busy Saturday night. We did not have a reservation but the hostess went out of her way to get us in. Our experience was outstanding - excellent food, great wine, and friendly professional service. We will make it a point to dine there again when we are in Salida.

Denver, Colorado
“Very disappointed - hate being forgotten”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2011

We made a reservation in advance. At the time of our arrival, the restaurant wasn't completely full. We were seated quickly with water brought out right away. We were told our waiter would be by very soon to take our drink order. By the time he arrived, our water glasses had been filled once or twice by the waitresss working in nearby tables. While we were thirsy, I think about 10 minutes past before we gave our drink order and since that took some time, we knew what we wanted for our entrees. Our salads and bread arrived a few minutes later but still no sign of the wine or lemonade that was ordered. When our salads were finished and cleared, we inquired with another waitress to help check into the drinks. She came back and reported that they would be out shortly. Our dinner then arrived and we waited another few mintues for the wine and lemonade to arrive. We would have loved to have sipped wine while waiting for our dinner. My husband's dinner of lasagna was cool in the center. My dinner was warm but not hot. For some reason, the waiter liked to rest his hand on my husband's shoulder when he came to our table which was more frequent after the wine delay. We kind of expected some sort of apology with the drink delay resulting in a few dollars off of an offer for a free dessert but that didn't happen. I know in many restaurants, they wouldn't think it to be a normal occurrence to have the wine and beverages arrive after the dinner which was about 30 minutes after we had arrived and had been seated. We will try other restaurants before returning.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Sea2Mountain
Denver, Colorado
“Coming from someone who is 100% Italian......AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

My mother and father are from Italy and my mom is the best cook ever. Going to Ferraro's was a great experience. I am used to our family traditions of Italian food and have to say that Ferraro's is a great Italian restaurant. I have never come so close to good authentic food in the state of Colorado. Ferraro's is one to try! You won't be disappointed.