Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great time, super welcoming

Stopped in on a whim and had a great experience! Patsy was super welcoming, knowledgeable and just... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
ksr96
Batesville, Arkansas
via mobile
Great Selection

We had a wonderful time tasting wines at this little place. Our guide through our tasting was very... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2017
TheLaurla
Dover, Delaware

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2015

We had a great time and interesting wines. We bought a couple of bottles to take home with us. I forget the man's name that helped us, but he had actually lived in our hometown (Hattiesburg, MS) at one point. He was a great host!

Reviewed October 2, 2015

My husband and I were driving around one day and happened upon this winery. It is small, but has been in business for several years. We liked it so much that we brought our friends the next day. The gentleman there gave us tastes of all the wines. We purchased the Apple Ice wine and the Merlot/Raspberry wine. Our friends also really liked the wines.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

We have stopped at the Twisted Cork in Salida (their other store) and have purchased their wine before and loved it, so on this trip, we decided to stop at the winery since we were coming from the other direction on Hwy 50. I'm not sure there was anything to tour, and a tour was not offered to us, but that's okay because I have had their wine before and really just wanted to purchase. He was very helpful and I tasted a couple I had not tasted before. All in all, I really love their wines no matter which of their locations from which I purchase. They are original (to me anyway) and delicious. When in that part of the state, I am always sure to stop and purchase. I am by no means a wine expert, but I truly love their wine. I highly recommend their wines and have frequently used the wines as gifts.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Had to be able to bring home their wine, so we drove to Salida on our annual trip! Especially like the Angel's Blush and Sophie's White!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed February 16, 2015 via mobile

This place had a nice smelling cafe next to the shop and wine tasting. The shop had lots of good things to look at but extremely expensive.
All of the wines were blends and there was only one we sort of liked but didn't love it.

1  Thank R0wi3