“Good food”

Description: http://www.coloradoheadwaters.com/dining/index.cfm
Urbandale, Iowa
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Very good chinese food. We had 3 different items on the menu - all were very good. Large portions. A little expensive but reasonable, about $10-$13 per entree. Very quick service.

Visited August 2014

VT
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

It's Chinese food at its most ordinary. Service somewhat brusque but quick. Could have been any of several thousand average Chinese restaurants. Not cheap. No brown rice.

Colorado
“Really good Chinese!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I normally avoid Chinese food as a matter of course...I simple rarely like it...at least how it is served quite often in this country. I do make exceptions, though. The Great Wall is one of those. This was REALLY good...especially for Chinese. Again...I am neither an expert nor a big fan of the cuisine. I had the pork with scallions...it was slightly sweet but not overly so. The vegetables were perfect...not overcooked. I normally don't like fried rice but this was really good. The egg drop soup was decent...I've had better but I'm not going to complain about their's. Egg roll really good. Service was prompt and cordial. I will definitely be returning.

• Visited March 2014
Buena Vista, Colorado
“Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was there just yesterday, and I was very disappointed in the service that I got. No apology for there mistake,She did not believe me when I said there was a hair in my food. She looked at my hair like I had placed it there, and I do not do that type of thing. I told her not to worry about bringing me another dish she then said "no I don't cook for you". Very rude!! No discount either at all. I will never go back there again.

• Visited December 2013
Boerne, Texas
“Okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Nothing outstanding about their food, but it was tasty. The place is small, but cozy. The waitress was very friendly.

Visited August 2013