“Will never eat here again....”
Review of The Eatery - CLOSED

The Eatery
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I had gone in for breakfast a few years ago and ordered a breakfast burrito. I had taken a few bites then I realized there was hair wrapped up in my burrito!! And I don't mean a little, I mean A LOT!!! Like whoever was cooking that day was deliberately sabotaging the food! I brought it to the waitress' attention and she rather unaplogetically asked if I wanted a new one! I told her absolutely not!!! I have not set foot in that place since... If you want good, safe food, go to the Country Bounty or The Patio...

Reviewed July 8, 2010

The Eatery is a small, friendly place with good "home-cooked" meals. The breakfast burrito is top notch. Good place for lunch, and located right on US Highway 50 in Salida.