“So Glad I got a listing in RYE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rye Cafe

Rye Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Rye
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Description: Rye · (719) 489-2233
Pueblo, Colorado
“So Glad I got a listing in RYE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I love you make money but I love to eat good food too and this place is amazing. The food is fresh, homemade and sure to please. It's sooo homey and sweet but back to the food. Did I mention it is amazing??? It's been a long time since I have had real mashed potatoes and food made the old fashioned way. I am going to be sad when I sell my property in Rye. I love this place and just wish it was located closer to me, like maybe across the street.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Liz Y

colorful colorado
“Really enjoyed their catered food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had an event last weekend that we ordered fudge and party trays for from the cafe, and everything was excellent! The party trays were generous and tasty, and the fudge was beautifully presented in mini baking liners on elegant little plastic silver trays. -Nice touch. So nice to let someone else do this for you, and do it so well! We'll surely do it again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank namastequila
Salida, Colorado
“Best place to eat in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Rye Cafe is full of small town charm. The old photos of the area that decorate the booths are a lovely unique touch. They have classic menu items that never change but a variety of specialties as well. The salads and wraps are great, and with their variety of delicious desserts and sundaes, it will be a hard decision to choose! We have a cabin in this area, so we frequent this restaurant whenever we're in town. I've never had something I didn't like!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank C87J
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Reasonable prices, good food & service. My food was served within 10 minutes and it was fresh and overall good experience.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank maniheta
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What hometown is all about”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Nothing fancy but everything good. Beautiful old building on Main Street mountain Colorado. Best coffee. Best people. Just a great way to spend your time

Visited October 2012