“Extensive menu and good service”
Review of Demarco Fettucine Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Castle
“Extensive menu and good service”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The butternut squash ravioli was excellent. Each one of our party of nine enjoyed their dinners. The service was good, and the waitstaff were friendly and helpful even though the restaurant was busy. Good wine selection. Unfortunately we didn't even have enough room to look at the dessert menu. Don't pass this place up.

• Visited April 2014

Rifle
“Ok food, uncomfortable seating, Poor Service.”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I went with my husband and my brother, I wanted to go on my birthday, So glad I didn't! The service was poor and they weren't even busy had to wait and wave down the waitress to even get a refill, and the refill came in the same glass with NO fresh Ice, they took my husbands glass and mine at the same time, So how did they know who to give back what glass? It could have been the glasses from the table across from us? I didn't drink anymore after that. I Got the Antipasta salad, It was good but I have had better. My husband got the Pastrami sandwich, he took one bite and sent it back, He said it was disgusting! My brother had the pizza it was good. We will not go back again. Very disappointing I was so looking forward to good Italin food in Rifle. I don't see them staying open very long.

• Visited April 2014
Conifer
“One of best in Rifle”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had a wonderful business dinner meeting. The food was very good, and our server was friendly and helpful. It definitely is a place we will return to frequently when we are in town.

Visited March 2014
Avon, Colorado
“UNhappy Birthday to me!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed in Rifle overnight unexpectedly on my birthday. I found this restaurant by driving near my hotel. It looked nice with white tablecloths and wait staff in traditional garb. However, when I asked if they did anything special for birthdays, I was told NO. I ordered Pollo Picatta and a Gina's Special pizza to go. I was told they would put the order for the pizza in when they served my dinner. The Pollo PIcatta was good though it wasn't as lemony as I like and the portion was HUGE. Once I was finished eating, I was asked if I wanted anything else before bringing the check. I reminded them about the pizza and had to wait another 20 minutes for it. ON MY BIRTHDAY. They didn't offer to bring me a glass of wine or a dessert or anything while I waited. THEN, when they brought the pizza which was HALF the size of what I expected, they brought me the check. They charged me an additional $1.50 for substituting capellini pasta for the mashed potatoes that comes with the meal. I wasn't asked about accepting that charge when I ordered. AND IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY! Not only will I never eat there again, but I don't recommend them to anyone. There are too many other places in town who will appreciate their customers.

• Visited February 2014
Parachute, Colorado
“Italian Cuisine in Rifle Colorado”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Already reviewed this venue. Nothing comes to mind that I feel the need to add...will keep trying this place though..

Visited February 2014