“Packed on a Sunday Morning at 10:30 AM” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shooters Grill

Shooters Grill
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Medina, Ohio
“Packed on a Sunday Morning at 10:30 AM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our family of 5 stopped here while passing through the area from Colorado Springs to Moab. We ended up getting here around 10:30 AM, and had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. While there, there was always a line of people waiting to get into the restaurant. Our server, and a couple of the others we encountered, seemed nice; yet slightly frazzled or overwhelmed???? The food overall was good and arrived promptly. My breakfast skillet and my wife's french toast were fine. My one kid's grilled cheese sandwich was good. The burgers my other two (2) kids had were huge! - but a spice or something that was added in to the burger patties made it taste (according to them) like 'taco meat'.

I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to eat here again, but am glad we did at least this one (1) time; as I'm all about supporting folks who openly support gun and religious rights.

Best of luck!

2 Thank Wahoo__bMedina

LINCOLN
“Enjoyed the restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went to see the armed waitresses. Was enjoyable and food was good. For those of you that like liquor with your meal they do not have a liquor license. If you are expecting a saloon atmosphere, you will be disappointed as it is a small town café.

Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank RICHARD K
“Driving thru”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Driving thru Colorado and wanted something out of the ordinary.
Food was alright and so was the service. Small town atmosphere was the order of the day.

1 Thank wes s
Saint Louis, Missouri
“served by waitresses wearing heat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Worth the drive into Rifle--Very creative restaurant where the servers wear belts with guns and ammunition--Cute and the food was very good

3 Thank 1741Gayle
Parachute, Colorado, United States
“Not Worth All The Hype”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Yesterday we went to shooters with all my family from out of state. This was my second visit so I will share from both bad experiences. On the first visit everything seemed fined until I ordered, a few minutes later the waitress came back saying they were out of what I ordered, this happen 3 times. The waitress seemed to be loopy or VERY forgetful. She forgot our refills and upon asking she said ok, turned around and started vacuuming the floors. We had to ask a different one for boxes an drinks. Needless to say after the first experience I tried this place one more time. FAIL.

SECOND visit. Service again was terrible. Not all but a few waitress are very rude. We had a large party eating and after ordering our food, I heard one of the waitress say to another waitress, you bring the food to that table, you see this (A BRONCOS tattoo on the back of her neck), I was wearing a different sports team shirt and she decided because she was a broncos fan that she wasnt going to come to our table. Thennn they forgot one of our orders, and we had to wait approximately 30 more minutes for that plate. Well miss broncos fan I Nor my family will never eat there again. And I will be letting my friends and family know so they can do the same. Big hype, big joke

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Ambernn
Lauren B, Owner at Shooters Grill, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Hi there! Sorry to read about your poor experience at Shooters. I did some research and watched some of our camera footage. I wanted to let you know that the waitress mentioned was training the day you came in with your family. That was her first day there and she needed some extra help. Unfortunately with the heightened volume at Shooters our new employees are being thrown right in the mix of things! No excuse for a poor service, but that's where we were at that day. The waitress did tell me ya'll had a couple laughs about different sports teams, but I assure you no one would ever show hatred or dislike in our restaurant because of a difference in teams. I would love to see you back and personally apologize for not giving you and your family an exceptional experience. I have some specials offers I would like to present to you. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to serving you soon!