“good food, good service, friendly staff”
Review of Shooters Grill

Shooters Grill
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Friendly staff, good food, good service. The place was nearly full when we stopped in for breakfast and most were locals - always a good sign!

1  Thank a f

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We traveled 200 miles to have a meal here. A very tidy, clean and efficient diner. Our server, Ashley, was friendly and attentive. The decor is western. It is located in a store front in a small town in a well preserved downtown area. The recent publicity concerning guns has the place hopping.

1  Thank Rick-Aurora
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Of course, everyone's seen and/or heard of this place because of recent news headlines, local and national. Walking in the restaurant, I noticed more guns on the walls as the decor than the guns on the ladies. They're not "in your face" like some would lead you to believe if you're not a fan of our second amendment rights! Regardless of that, their food speaks for itself! The adults had burgers, as well as the kids, and they were some of the absolute best burgers we have ever had...ever! An unexpected surprise was that the kids get a scoop of ice cream included in the price of their kid's meal...which they loved! Our waitress was very nice and attentive even though they were really busy (rightfully so!). Everything is very reasonably priced and super yummy! The food is fresh and never frozen with good portions! When I think of Rifle, I think of Shooters Grill...we will be back!

1  Thank 84Lovely
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The folks are great, the food is tasty, and a very novel way of keeping customers in line ;) definitely worth the wait. Don't hesitate to stop when driving through Colorado

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place has great burgers!!!! The food and the portions are great. Probably the best breakfast I've ever had. It's been 6 months since my wife and I were visiting on vacation in Rifle and when I think of Rifle, the word Shooters comes to mind!!!! Wish I was there right now! You can tell that the owner buys for quality, not the cheap stuff.

3  Thank Shane W