“The burgers and the girl are Packin' HEAT”
Review of Shooters Grill

Shooters Grill
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Rifle, Colorado
“The burgers and the girl are Packin' HEAT”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had the Ruff Neck burger at Shooters. This was the best angus patty I have ever had, you can tell they are not frozen. The fried jalapeños on the burger with the habanero jack cheese were awesome. Love the bacon and LOVE that the girls serving table are all packin' heat! Gotta love Rifle!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Ruffneck7

Florence, CO
“Nice place, mediocre food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great atmosphere and friendly service, but the food was disappointing. I tried the eggs and rib eye special. First time I've every had a 1/8 inch thick rib eye. That poor cow must have been in the desert a long time. Pancakes were nothing special. Overall a good experience, but I would not rush back for the food.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank BackRoadBruce
Lauren B, Owner at Shooters Grill, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hi There! I saw your review and wanted to apologize for the dissatisfaction with your meal.
Our breakfast steaks are cut to be a smaller 6oz steak.
We use to serve 8oz steaks in the mornings, and we were having a lot of folks saying it was "too much for breakfast" so we cut back on the size and the price to accommodate the requests of our frequent guests....but you can always upgrade to a larger steak! We hand cut all of our steaks in house, so we can always slice a larger steak!
If ever you do not like the food you receive, for ANY reason, please let us know and we will do our best to correct your order!

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor...I love hearing feed back from the people who visit us! Good and not so good...we are always looking for areas where we can improve and satisfy EVERY customer! So, truly, THANK YOU! Please let me or my staff know when you stop back in! THANK YOU!!!
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Very good breakfast, a SAFE place to eat”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good breakfast, friendly atmosphere. Very cheerful staff, and packing and very knowledgeable about the handguns they were carrying. These young people were keenly aware of the responsibility of handguns. They carried guns responsibly, not just for show, taking the time to explain the training they continued. A number of people were armed. A safe place to have a good breakfast for the whole family.

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank EclecticAero
Rifle
“Delicious, Delicious, Delicious”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, The only bad thing I could possibly say is that the seating could be more comfortable, I am partial to booths, And there are none. But we have eaten there about 20 times And have almost had or tried everything on there menu, And we have NEVER had anything that was not Delicious!!!!! There Service is kind and friendly, We will be regulars forever!!!! Yummy, Yum, Yum!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Myers5Star
Rifle, Colorado
“Freshest Food in Rifle”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been eating here about once a week since they have opened. The food is always very fresh and delicious. The burgers are excellent. The salads are the best in Rifle! The daily specials and soups are always fresh and homemade. If someone asks me where to eat in Rifle I send them here. The service is almost always great. They support other local businesses which is nice to see. The coffee cups are from the Midland Arts company across the street. I have to give props to the cooks. There was one visit where the waitresses had mixed up the tickets in the computer. The cook came out and made sure he was getting our order cooked right, it just seemed to be a computer error and everyone was very apologetic about it. I have worked in the restaurant business so I am always very patient with situations like this. The wait staff is always very friendly and makes us feel at home. Like I said, we eat here once a week so they know us pretty well by now.
EAT HERE!!