“Funky and Authentic Thai in Rifle (!)”
Review of Thai Chili Bistro

Thai Chili Bistro
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Thai+Chili+Bistro,+East+3rd+Street,+Rifle,+CO&hl=en&ll=39.531817,-107.781844&spn=0.004187,0.008647&hq=Thai+Chili+Bistro,&hnear=E+3rd+St,+Rifle,+Colorado&t=m&z=17&vpsrc=6
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I'm not sure this is one of the greatest Thai restaurants in the West, but it sure was a great meal in Rifle, Colorado. I wanted something different from Rib City (a reliable choice, by the way) or Mexican and, with a bit of trepidation, tried Thai Chili. I'm very glad I did an I'll be back. Don't be put off by the (lack of) decor. The front room is a long, empty sushi bar. The dining area is a very sparsely decorated back room. But is was clean, comfortable and full of locals, even on a Wednesday night. Service was prompt, smilling and helpful. The food was great!

The restaurant has a very complete menu of Thai dishes. I had pork with rice noodles and vegetables. Very fresh, loaded with pork, sweet peppers and, thankfully, not-over-cooked noodles. The cook knows what s/he is doing. And enormous postions!! I will try the sushi next time. I guess I hesitated a bit with sushi in Rifle, CO and I shouldn't have. Many of the people at other tables had ordered sushi and they all seemed very pleased. The prices for everything (Thai, sushi, beer and wine) were very reasonable.

All in all a very pleasant surprise. Not a place to go for romantic, candle-lit ambiance, but it sure was good Thai food. I will be back!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Who would have thought you could get fresh sushi in Rifle. This place was fantastic and service was very good. Nice atmosphere for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Quite a selection of sushi that I've heard is very good. I personally like the steak and fries for lunch with their Thai Iced Tea. The service is pretty good and relatively quick. Food is petty good. Reasonably priced. Been here many times and keep going back. Definitely recommend this venue to others.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to find good Thai food in Rifle. We always get a vegetarian Thai entree and each time it has been a generous portion with loads of tofu.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Very surprised of the great food and atmosphere, highly recommended by friends in the valley, will definitely be back. good food, good service!!!