“Incredible food and service”
Review of Rib City Grill

Rib City Grill
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Our server, Garrett, was an outstanding server. He was fast, friendly and efficient. Food was great too! The dessert samples were a nice touch too! Very pleased with our dining experience!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Even if you have a large group the service is always excellent . The food is great if you like Barbecue especially the baby back ribs. The best place in Rifle area to eat. Never have any complaints.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

After leaving in Texas for 6 years, I was burnt out on BBQ. This place was 10 times better then anything in Texas. Garrett our server was polite, professional an Johnny on the spot. I'm making sure that all my friends and family know about this place. Very satisfied custumer.

1  Thank redddog23
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I visited on a chilly, rainy evening and warmed up with great baby back ribs and baked beans. This is a big spacious restaurant with interesting memorabilia on the walls. My server was fast, friendly and efficient. Prices were very reasonable. I would definitely return.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Perfect place to stop for savory bbq. Halfway point in our ten hour drive from SLC to Denver. Manager very friendly and food was good.