“Rib city is terrific”

Rib City Grill
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Rib city is terrific”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Susan our waitress is the best. I always request her when i come which is multiple times a week. She deserves any recognition you guys can offer. She always nice and polite and she always had my food ready for me when i sit down. Wonderful wonderful service. She is the best, i come hhere because of her

New Castle, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had a fantastic meal and the hospitality of our server Kaylea Zang was top notch. We will return for sure and request Kaylea for our server again. Thanks for the great meal and dining experience.

1 Thank RHondaHunter
Silt, Colorado
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I enjoy BBQ and the many other things that Rib City offers. Garret is an amazing waiter that treats all of his clients like royalty. The food is consistently well prepared and served in appetizing arrays.
When I do not want to eat BBQ the hamburgers and salads are just as deliciously appetizing. I also am appreciative of the 4 year old baskets offered! They are good to eat and make it affordable to bring small children.

“Awesome place”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped here while traveling through. Everything was great. Had the hot buffalo chicken sandwich. Really damn good. This would make a great franchise.

Rifle, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SIMPLY AMAZING”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

My family and I went to Rib City for dinner on Wednesday. They have amazing specials and quarter beers every Wednesday what a deal! I had the rib and shrimp dinner and it was delicious, the ribs were so tender and had such a great flavor, the shrimp were crispy and not small like other restaurants would serve. The three cheese fries are always great too! Oh and don't forget the service it is A+++ everyone is top notch! We will go back again and again! Don't believe me go try it for yourself! You won't be let down!!!!!!

1 Thank Satisfied227