“Really Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great menu selection, friendly wait staff and the grilled chicken sandwich was killer. Everyone in our group found something to their taste.

There are newer reviews for Rib City Grill

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I tried the sausage sandwich and thought it was really tasty. They have a good selection of BBQ sauses to try. I would eat here again.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Food & service were very good. My wife & I enjoyed the pork & beef! Both well prepared! Price was reasonable & portion was filling.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've eaten at three other Rib City locations and the food at this one was just as wonderful as at the others. The baby back ribs are the best! Had the lunch plate of half a rack and two sides. The cole slaw is fresh, crunchy, and tasty. The baked beans were nicely sauced and yummy. It's hard to visit Rib City and not get the ribs! Our server was excellent, very personable and efficient, and took great care of us.

2  Thank Cooldriver
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I shared a meal which was very adequate since we like to eat light on the road. The food was good and our server was attentive and friendly.

2  Thank Marsha W