“Very nice clean place to stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Rifle
Bloomington
“Very nice clean place to stay”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had my husband call from home and make a reservation for me while I was on the road. Check in was simple and very efficient. The young lady at the front desk was so nice and helpful. She gave me a menu for a restaurant that delivered to the hotel, she helped me with the Wi-Fi (the only reason that I didn't give the hotel the highest rating was that the Wi-Fi wasn't strong enough to reach the room I was in, so I sat in the lobby)
The room was wonderful, and the bed was so comfortable and clean. I didn't even bring my own pillow in from the car because the pillows were good too. I really liked the covers on the bed. No heavy bedspread, just a nice decorative cloth over the center of the bed, so no worrying about when the last time the bedspread was laundered !
Was very happy with my choice of this hotel and would definitely stay here again if in the area again !

Room Tip: Ask for recommendations on places to eat, they keep a book with menus
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ruth D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Montrose, CO
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stopped here for a night and were pleasantly surprised by everything the motel offered. The front desk person was courteous, the room clean, the bed comfortable and the breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, and a waffle more than I expected. This place is well worth the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
North Ogden, Utah
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were traveling with a little dog and had heard that Comfort Inns were pet friendly. (Not all Comfort Inns are.) This place was so nice with a large dog run area out back, provided with doggy waste bags too. A large grass area both out front & back provided walking space. There was a $10 fee for out dog, but that is the least charged by most places. Our room was great, spacious and comfortable with all the amenities mentioned in other reviews. It was close to the freeway also. We liked it so much we ended up coming back on our way back through.
One note for the management of the breakfast-you need to provide an oil spray for the waffle machine so they don't stick. I wasn't the only one with this problem.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Rifle, CO. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. I also appreciated the location of the guest laundry facilities in reference to the pool. As I worked on laundry I was only steps away from being able to check in on my teenagers.
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast really helped us get ready for the day.

• Stayed June 2013
Roundup, Montana
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stopped for the night. room was clean and spacious; beds comfortable. Friendly staff. overall our experience with Comfort Inn has been very positive. Th down side at his praticular location was the breakfast. Perhaps if I had chosen the waffles, but I opted for scrambled eggs. Powdered, as expected but essentially tasteless. Th sausage was on the greasy side. We would stay here again but would definitely choose waffles next time!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CASTLE ROCK
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The hotel was so clean, new and nice --- but the best part was the customer service provided by Trish. She went out of her way to be helpful before and after our stay. Highly recommend the Comfort Inn in Rifle!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Villa Grove, Colorado
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We spent night of Jan 4th here and had a wonderful stay. Front desk was staffed with a very pleasant and professional young lady. Our room was very clean,bed most comfortable,refrigerator,microwave and coffee pot plus free internet and bathroom amenities made this hotel a wonderful place to stay. Rooms were quiet and breakfast good. A special thanks to housekeeping and Ida at the front desk for a call above and beyond. I had a new coffee pot that I brought from home and left the power cord behind in our room. When I got home and called the hotel, Ida immediately called housekeeping, got the cord and offerred to mail it to us the next day. We appreciated the extra caring service. A big thankyou to all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rifle
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rifle
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Silt - Rifle
Best Western Antlers
Best Western Antlers
#5 of 24 in Glenwood Springs

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!