All reviews glenwood springs great place to stay western slope king suite room was clean would stay here again one night stay the breakfast area free breakfast inns walmart interstate moab desk refrigerator clerk
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I stayed across the street at the La Quinta in the past, but prefer the Hampton Inn as it is closer to the hospital where my meetings were held. It is also further away from the highway so the room is quieter.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sydney P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 970-625-1500.
Thank you again for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed April 19, 2017

The Hampton Inn is wonderful! We always get a great night's sleep because of the quiet and comfort. Very clean. Great staff! Excellent breakfast! I Love it! They are doing remodeling, but the workers are very quiet and unassuming. Doing a great job!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 26, 2017

Great location as I stayed the night when my wife was recovering from surgery at the hospital across the street. I was able to conduct necessary business. It gave my wife a more secure feeling because I was nearby and could be by her side in 3 minutes if she called me. The breakfast was great. The staff was polite and friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed March 22, 2017

The hotel was just like any other Hampton. This one was a bit older, but they do tell you that they are in the process of remodeling and updating all the rooms. We had no issue with that what so ever. The room was still nice and clean. Breakfast was still nice and yummy.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed March 20, 2017

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in March. We had a great visit! Recommended a restaurant for us to eat dinner! Their breakfast was wonderful! The hotel is being remodeled so it was very clean. Very quiet! I would certainly stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple