Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle
Comfort Inn & Suites(Rifle)(Great Value!)
$86
$55
$95
$89
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(New Castle)(Great Value!)
$58
$63
CandlewoodSuites
Grand River Hotel(Parachute)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
$74
Hotwire.com
All reviewsglenwood springsgreat place to staywestern sloperib citygrand junctionroom was spotlesshot breakfasti highly recommend this hoteltop floorwould stay here againup to datenice staycomfortable bedsthe breakfast areawalmartinterstatemoab
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Love Hampton Inns. They are reasonably priced, the breakfast is always good and you can cobble together and really healthy breakfast there. The rooms are clean and the beds and pillows are super comfy. This one was no different. People were nice and friendly as well. Didn't check out the gym or the pool as I was on a roadtrip and just wanted a clean comfortable bed for the night which I definitely got here.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
BobGeneralManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2014

As you know at Hampton Inn we "Love Having You Here!" And we really appreciate when our guests take the time to share their experience with others. Breakfast and beds are where we believe we make or break the guest experience, thank you for letting us know we made it for you. Take care.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Hampton Inn between Grand Junction and Glenwood Springs was clean, less expensive than either place. The front desk staff: Linda, Alexis, and Ageda were helpful and friendly. We were there on a week day and was provided at no extra cost a hot breakfast and in the evening they had chili pie, salad, wine, beer and bottled water and all served with a smile. We did not use but had an indoor pool. Our room looked out towards the hills. Great!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
BobGeneralManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Sandy, thank you so much for staying with us. Even though Rifle has some excellent restaurants we find that quite a few people just don't want to leave the hotel once they get here. Therefore Monday thru Thursday we do offer a lite meal for those folks. We are so glad you enjoyed it! Take care.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had 4 rooms at this hotel. It was clean and quiet. The staff at the front desk was wonderful. Provided us with water and all the utensils we needed for a dinner in the meeting area even gave us water and kept coming back to pick up our empty pizza boxes. She was great. The morning people were just as helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Hello Ann, we appreciate you taking the time to evaluate your stay with us. I try and challenge the staff here to broaden the meaning of hospitality and in your case it seems they have accepted that challenge. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The area is so beautiful and pleasing to the eye. The site of the hotel was wonderful and the staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again when in the area. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet. We weren't there long enough to enjoy the pool but there was an indoor one onsite.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Melissa, thank you for staying with us. I was really pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the area. Rifle is truly in one of the most diverse areas of Colorado, we truly have a little bit of everything. For year round fun in the outdoors I'm not sure there is a better place! Our staff very much enjoys exploring the area so if you get back this way please give us the opportunity to share some of our favorite out of the way places. Take care.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This was your highly average Hampton Inn, and there is nothing that necessarily stands out about it. There is little doubt though that this hotel is in a great location and would serve anyone who is passing through the area as I was. The only issue that happened to me was a reflection on how great the staff was- I hurt myself walking into a glass wall (it was so clean that I literally couldn't see it). The manager seemed to care a great deal about my issue and discovered that there was supposed to be a tape decoration on the pane to mark it, and I hope it is resolved. That one incident though certainly doesn't mark my review down. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear TravelFan, I am so glad you are well after your run in with our room divider. We immediately marked that glass so that does not happen again. I don't know if Mark told you but he heads our safety committee. He works daily with our staff to identify areas of concern and takes immediate action to improve the feeling of safety and security for our guests and staff. Please come see us again. Take care.