“Great Time”
Review of Chipeta Spa

Chipeta Spa
Ranked #7 of 17 things to do in Ridgway
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired by the Ute Indians who inhabited this valley of healing hot springs and pristine mountains, we’ve combined the natural elements of earth, air, fire, and water and created a Resort Retreat in the Colorado Rockies for your pleasure and personal growth.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I were given a vocher for the stay and spa, we had a great stay, the staff is helpful and friendly, the place is very clean and very easy to get to. We will go back in the future.

1  Thank Jim D

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Amazing place, amazing staff, wonderful experience! I had a massage one day and attended a yoga class another day while staying at my sister's house nearby on vacation. Both experiences were fabulous and the whole place is just so serene and comforting. OH, and don't let me forget, my husband and I had dinner at the Four Corners Cafe one night which is a part of the property and it was also exceptionally good. Service, food, atmosphere...all exquisite! I can't say enough good things about this place!

1  Thank Mimsy C
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Have now booked, for the second time, a massage that includes warm oil being poured over your forehead...and amazingly the second experience surpassed even the first wonderful time! Soothing drinks such as water, warm tea, etc are offered and the facilities are clean, clean, clean while maintaining an almost at-a-friend's-house feel.
I highly recommend the spa and the personnel. This Floridian is going to book a third visit in October!

1  Thank Diana V
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I loved this resort and spa. I cannot say enough great things about it. Beautiful, peaceful, serene, and above all, RELAXING! Spa was awesome, my daughter and I both loved our facials, I also enjoyed a wonderful massage. The staff in every department had the perfect blend of Colorado friendliness combined with luxury resort-syle professionalism, from attention to every detail to genuine care for guest satisfaction and pleasure. We felt warmth, kindness and excellent service from all the team,from Guest Services to Room Attendants to the wonderful Executive Chef Al and his staff, Stacey and Danelle. I will come back again and again and will recommend to my family and friends. Treat yourself to stay in Ridgway at the Chipeta Solar Resort and Spa! You will love it just like we did! We can't wait to go back. Thanks to all the wonderful team there.

1  Thank Julie F
Reviewed July 31, 2013

What an awesome place! Had a "Girls Day" on our vacation and spent the day here relaxing in the pool and getting a massage. Beautiful views and a very courteous staff who catered to our every need!

2  Thank MNewby5522