“Great Non Traditional Mexican”
Review of Adobe Inn

Adobe Inn
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Ridgway
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: 970-626-5939
colorado
“Great Non Traditional Mexican”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The waitstaff and food are top notch! We were all amazed that there was a restaurant with culinary creativity in this small town. There are a few great place to eat in Ridgway and this is one you can't skip!! The Chili Rellenos are amazing!!

Visited October 2012

Lake City, Florida
“Good,but...”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This place is difficult to find and get into. I enjoyed everything that I had but, I didn't find myself wanting to go back.

Montrose, Colorado
“Unimpressed”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband, and I decided to go to Adobe Inn for our anniversary. We also got a room with them. The service was awful. The servers were slow, unintentive, and rude. The food was so- so, and over priced. The room we stayed in was lacking. There wasn't even an alarm clock. The shower, which was down the hall, and shared with the restaurant had two tempertures burning or fridgid. Overall al I can say is I will not return, and I will not recommend this resaurant or inn to anyone I know.

Seattle, WA
“Love it!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

LOVE the Adobe Inn! Delicious food in a unique setting. it's a tiny place, though, so don't spread the word to too many people...!

Small but satisfying menu, excellent margaritas, and a quiet location. It's near perfect. We make sure to stop there for dinner whenever we are driving through Ridgway.

• Visited September 2012
“Very good, but kinda pricey Mexican food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Very good food, very nice and attentive waitstaff. A little pricey for what you get and a little annoying that every entree is basically the same price ($14 or $15). Nice place.