$175
$103
$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Timber Ridge Lodge(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$119
$124
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
$199
Ouray Victorian Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$135
$139
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2015

I guess I had a little trouble rating this place. We had the room with 1 king bed....there are only 3 rooms which are behind the restaurant and part of the same building. Our room was ok, but the carpet was very dirty. Also, the carpet in the hall leading to the "communal" bathroom was also dirty and old. The bathroom is shared with 2 other rooms. There are 2 shower stalls in the bathroom, but no where to dress after you finish without running head on into the shower facing you. It was a bit weird. Fortunately, when I went to take my shower, I was the only one in there, so wasn't a major problem. Also, this restroom is shared with the restaurant, so I would suggest waiting until the restaurant closes to do your bathroom duties. The restaurant is only open rom 5:30 until 9:00. The room was cheap, $67 total, so for one overnight, it did the job, but I doubt that I would return to stay there, however, we loved the food in the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank goldwingtravelers
Reviewed September 15, 2015

This inn has 3 rooms at the back of a restaurant. We wanted to try this unique experience. It is adobe so be prepared for some insects present on the floor. The bathroom is shared by restaurant attendees and the showers are located in this bathroom also. I would not be comfortable having young children with me due to questionable cleanliness. For the price it was ok for those who like to experience something different.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2015

My wife and I have stayed here twice. The first was in 2010 and we stayed in #2 which has the bed in a loft and you climb a ladder to get there. The second time was 2014 and we stayed in #1 which has a king size bed and a window with a terrific view of the mountains. Both times the beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean. The staff is very nice and helpful.

One quirk is that the restrooms/showers are kind of public and also used by the restaurant that is in the building too. We didn't regard that as a problem. We really like the whole experience there. Kind of like a hostel.

The restaurant is absolutely first rate. It's Mexican food. We are from the San Antonio, Texas area. My wife is Hispanic. What I mean is that we know Mexican food. It's the best we've ever had. A lttle more expensive but well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alan D
Reviewed July 5, 2015

After a few days camping, my wife and I desired a room (and a shower!) for one night. It was the Fourth of July holiday week and reasonably-priced options in the area were scarce to non-existent. We managed to get the only room available for the night, room numero uno, with a king-sized bed and great view of the mountains and back of the property. It was July and the rooms don't have A/C but a fan in the room, along with an open window, did a good job of cooling the room down by bedtime. The bed was super comfortable and we both had a great night's sleep.
As others have mentioned, the men's and women's bathrooms and showers are shared with other hotel guests as well as the restaurant guests. This was not a problem for us as we enjoy hostel-type situations like this. I will note the showers are skinny, glass-doored showers and, at 6'5" I couldn't really bend over in the shower to wash my legs or pick up dropped soap. This likely isn't an issue for too many people, though.
The staff were friendly and accommodating. We had dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed our quesadilla and beers very much. The free wi-fi was adequate for email and web browsing. There was cable/satellite television but we didn't use it. We'd definitely stay again if we're in the area.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2014

My wife and I were driving from Durango to Moba and decided to bed here for the night. The service was excellent and the price was very reasonable. The food from the attached restaurant was delicious and the communal bathroom/shower was very clean and acceptable. The outside area is very charming as well. My only problem was that our room had spiders in them. Other than that it was very clean, I just hope they go through and get rid of the little buggers because they disconcert me. I would definitely stay there again. The internet speed was ok.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple