“okay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went there for breakfast on recommendation of our bartender. It was okay, mediocre food. Wasn't terrible, but we didn't go back for more.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were in Ridgway with our friends from CA for 10 days this past week. My husband and I ate at the Cimarron Cafe on Friday before our friends arrived and were so impressed we went back with our friends a few nights later! The first night we had this insanely good creamy poblano soup with hominy and ground beef. It was so good we got some to go for the next day's lunch! Between all of us we tried the lamb chops, the prime rib, the tortilla crusted salmon and a Hawaiian Ono special that was amazing. Tanya, the manager, was very welcoming and took the time to learn our names and remembered us when we returned. We look forward to eating there again when we return to Ridgway in December!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

You must try the tomato basil bisque if you go to this wonderful restaurant. It is fabulous. I also had the pulled pork sandwich. There was a lot of pork and the flavor was perfect. The waitress I had was pleasant and efficient. I think anyone giving this new cafe a try will be pleasantly surprised at the high level of quality.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We ate here at the recommendation of our motel clerk. She did not steer us wrong. We have eaten here twice and the food was absolutely fabulous! The restaurant has a sports bar and a dining room. They serve comfort food,ie chicken fried steak, fried chicken, burgers and high end steaks. Prices are reasonable and the quality of the food excellent!The chef recently relocated to this restaurant and I hope he will be here next year when we return.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

SOOOO delicious!!!! My husband and I just returned from a week-long stay in Ouray, and unfortunately, we didn't try Cimarron Cafe until our last full day in the area!! I ordered the fried chicken sandwich with the onion rings and pepper sauce and my husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich. Both of our sandwiches were DELICIOUS. The onion rings were honestly the best I've had in my life - the pepper sauce was an amazing addition, and I am salivating just thinking about it!!!!!

The restaurant is divided into two sections - when you walk in the door, the section on the left is more of a 'sit-down, potentially romantic' location....and on the right, is a bar area with several big screen TVs. Don't get me wrong - it isn't your typical 'sports bar' at all - just an upscale restaurant where you can catch a game while you eat. DEFINITELY stop in if you are in the area - you won't be disappointed!!!!